Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

I am most interested in the new Machine Learning book, but would also love to get the IOS apprentice one. I love your tutorials!

I would love to learn more from

• Data Structures & Algorithms in Swift
  • Push Notifications
1 Like

I went to 360idev recently and someone stole a free copy of the debugging book from me :frowning: So that was a mini exciting experience though I am particular a fan of data structures and algorithm in Swift book. Itā€™s interesting to learn about iOS implementation of the algorithm and itā€™s efficiency.

1 Like

mostly interested in Design Patterns by Tutorials

Iā€™d like to make a machine learning algorithms that scans all these comments and choosing the book or course that is chosen the least to increase my chances. Howeverā€¦ I canā€™t do any machine learning at this point. Iā€™d very much like to. Winning the Machine Learning book would be awesome!

Having just purchased iOS Apprentice (and loving it), I would love to have Swift Apprentice or Core Data to continue learning.

Looking forward to the ARKit tutorial!

Itā€™s finally time to learn to debug stuff instead of rebuilding the project over and over. I would love to read into Advanced Apple Debugging & Reverse Engineering book!

I was introduced to Ray Wenderlich via the iOS Apprentice book and have recently subscribed for the tutorials. My favoriteā€™s so far revolve around Realm as I am building an app using that right now.

I canā€™t wait to read ā€˜Advanced iOS App Architectureā€™, it will be a big help to me!

Canā€™t wait to read Machine Learning by Tutorials! Iā€™m in!

I want the Machine Learning by Tutorials! I would be happy with any of them. I already have Swift and iOS apprentice. So good.

Machine Learning by Tutorials

Machine Learning by Tutorials sounds great! :grinning:

Since SpriteKit by Tutorials isnā€™t going to be updated anymore, I guess Iā€™ll have to pick Metal by Tutorials as the book Iā€™m most excited about! Thanks!

Any of the intro iOS for my 14 yo son.

Yeah!! Iā€™ll kill for " Advanced Apple Debugging & Reverse Engineering"!!

I am a 65 year retiree. A user of apple products. I am currently learning to use iOS/Swift. I have spent hundreds of dollars purchasing books and other training materials. I found that the iOS Apprentice Book to be the best I have come across. I have tried others since but I keep coming back to that book.

Thank you guys.

Canā€˜t wait for the Advanced iOS App Architecture book :]

Itā€™s quite difficult to choose a favoriteā€¦ Metal Programming, Machine Learning, and of course AR Kitā€¦ Ok then, I will take the tough decision. ARKit by Tutorials it is :slight_smile: