Introducing the iOS 12 Launch Party! | Ray Wenderlich

Me too, that’s the most interest to me

This is incredible! Looking forward to reading Machine Learning book :slight_smile:

Waiting for the push notifications book

Looking forward to learn advance concepts from new Machine Learning by Tutorials and Advanced iOS App Architecture books. Would love learn and apply these concepts in real apps. Eagerly waiting for these new books.

I am very excited by the machine learning book!

All the books are awesome

ARKit by Tutorials looks very cool!

I’m very interested in both the Core Data and Machine Learning courses. I am implementing Core Data in my current project and would like to incorporate Machine Learning in the future. Your courses have been very helpful.

Thank you!

Looking forward to the Core Data book. I need to update an core data app to swift so likely the book would be helpful as I do that.

The machine learning definitely catches my eye, I’ve been lapse so far in looking at that technology.

Looking forward to the Machine Learning by Tutorials book =)

Anything to do with app architecture peeks my interest :nerd_face: Looking forward to the new Advanced iOS App Architecture book! I’ve heard René Cacheaux speak at RWDevCon and he blasted my mind :exploding_head:. Design Patterns by Tutorials sounds like it’s a must-have as well. Loved Podcast S08 E03!

Uh, Machine Learning by Tutorials!

Core ML NICE, looking forward to it.

I’m very interested in iOS Apprentice and later Machine Learning by Tutorials.

Core Data and iOS apprentice have been my favorites.

I am ver interesting in design pattern & Advanced Apple Debugging Reverse Engineering books

I can’t wait for Swift Apprentice, Fourth Edition

I’m most interested in Push Notifications by tutorial but I look forward to all the updates to the books I own and there are a few other books I look forward to, like Data Structures & Algorithms in Swift, Second Edition and * and * Advanced iOS App Architecture*.

Really looking forward to the Advanced iOS App Architecture book!