Introducing the Game On Book Launch Event!

Waiting for Metal by Tutorial

Excited about ARKit by Tutorials

ARKit by Tutorials :+1::tada:

Looking forward to ARKit by tutorials and Beatā€™Em Up Game Starter Kit.

ARKit nor Metal pleaaaaaaase .:star_struck: and do you have any plans on releasing a gameplay kit book ?

Personally looking forward to Beat ā€™Em Up Game Starter Kit. Unity Edition. Always wanted to build a complete game and so far I have made progress but this book could help me finish.

Metal by Tutorials :metal: Bring it on :sunglasses:

My next book will be ARKit by Tutorials!!

ARKit by Tutorials will be my next choice. Thank you guys.

Really looking forward to Metal. There is not much material out there to learn by. Thanks A Ton.

Metal all the way. Itā€™s very hard to find good resources on it, so I hope this one will be worth it!

Metal and ARKit are both amazing subjects :grinning: Good Metal book is something that the world needs and ARKit is something that Iā€™ve just started so itā€™s awesome that there is a new book about it :grinning:

Looking forward to ARKit by Tutorials. Thanks.

What book are you most excited about in our Game On book launch event?

Metal by Tutorials because it will definitely improve upon my knowledge of 3D graphics, allowing me to build better games!

Definitely Beat ā€™Em Up Game, is really good to see Starter Kitā€™s coming back

My eyes are augmented for ā€œARKit by Tutorialsā€

Canā€™t wait for Metal by Tutorials book!

Iā€™m super exited for Metal by Tutorials book.

Iā€™d really love to get my hands on Beat ā€™Em Up Game Starter Kit book. I bought and read the Unity games by tutorials and it was fantastic learning! Must read for all those who want to get really good in making games and experiences with Unity. Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed to win the Beatā€™Em Game book though :slight_smile:

I never thought of becoming a game developer, these books has just struck me to learn this new skill. I want all of them :smiley: