Introducing the Game On Book Launch Event!

Looking forward to ARKit by Tutorials

What book are you most excited about in our Game On book launch event?

Canā€™t wait to code my own engine with Metal book

Iā€™m waiting for ARKit!!! :heart:

Looking forward to ARKit by Tutorials!

ā€œARKit by Tutorialsā€ is definitely what I am looking for. I have tried it before, it is really interesting and easy to use. I want to dive more into AR to create nice application.
Also I want to give it a try to make some games so ā€œUnity Games by Tutorialsā€ is also helpful Ė†Ė†.

Unity Games by Tutorials is the one Iā€™m looking forward.

Looking forward to read the Metal book. There is not many books out there about Metal and I bet the content itā€™s going to be amazing.

Would love to have ARKit and Metal by Tutorials in my Library :grimacing:

Arkit book is the one iā€™m looking forward

The games of Unity Games by Tutorials seems to be be good games to learn real examples.

I have purchased all of books for iOS dev on BF sales.
Hope I will become one of winners to receive Metal book. Very interest with it.

Looking forward to ARKit and Metal!

The Metal and Beatā€™em Up books look great!

Looking forward to Metal by Tutorials!

ARKit by Tutorials is what I most want to see.

Looking forward for Beat ā€™Em Up Game Starter Kit!!, I grew up playing Double Dragon and 2D platform style games, I would love to know how to do it in Unity and implement a couple of ideas I have for games.

Iā€™m so interested about the unity books. Itā€™s been a long time since they got updated and I really like to make my own game using C# and Unity.

exited for the ARKit by Tutorials book, looking forward to learn how to create some exciting AR apps :smile:

I canā€™t wait for Beat ā€™Em Up Game Starter Kit. I have the Unity games book and love it!

Looking forward for ARKit by TutorialsšŸ˜