Giveaway: Oculus Rift VR Headset | raywenderlich.com

I want an Oculus cause I play VRChat pretty much every day to hang out with friends, but I’m one of the last ones who don’t have VR so I can’t really do much. And I want to play all the other VR games and experiment with all the VR stuff there is to do.

Why do you want to own the Oculus Rift?

I want to start making unity VR games

1 Like

I need them to make and test VR games and of course to play other VR games.

Would love to have them!

My parents won’t spend money much usually.

For games ?

then definitely not.

May be I can fool my mom by saying that I am going to learn AR / VR Game development by buying this Headset.

Instead you can pick me and give away this headset. :smile: :wink:

Would be great to have them!

Because it’s awesome!

Because I want to have a taste of VR anime girl LOL

Because owning is better than just wanting :]

It is always interesting to check out new VR equipment, but sometimes it’s not so cheap for me. Therefore, to get a chance to win is always good! :slight_smile:

Because ‘why would someone not want one?’

I’ve recently started developing AR apps on iOS using Unity and I’ve been wanting to make another step and start developing VR apps, and this would help so much for that!

1. Would love to play VR games
  2. Would love to start developing on VR platform
  3. Would love to show my friends how cool VR is (they don’t think so) :smiley:

I want to start developing for VR, and create new VR experiences

Beacuse VR is future but I’vetried it just one time, would be amazing to own it and start developing for that!

Because I want to play with Quill VR so bad, that would really speed up my workflow!

Two days ago my 9 year old son Lukas passed away. He had been diagnosed with DIPG, a rare brain tumor. He had been lock-in for over three months. That means that he almost completely wasn’t able to move his body anymore. Only some basic movements with his head, left hand and eyes (at least in the beginning). VR is the perfect match for such kids. That way I can think of many applications, how we could enable them to communicate again in a much more individualised and more stressless way. By the way: I can provide you with his death certificate. This is not a cheap and ugly joke! This is my bitter reality right now. I truly believe that such a device can be a true game changer for bringing those kids back into their surrounding, family,…

AR is a great new way of interacting with the world and open new possibilities specially for games. I want a Oculus Rift to be inspired by new ideas and, who knows, maybe even develop a game that uses such technology myself.

OMG Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I would want to own one just so me and my friends can finally experience the Virtual Reality. I know me and my Unity buddy would start making meme games for VR IMMEDIATELY :smiley:

To explore game in a new way, and it’s too expensive in my country and barely acessible.