Giveaway: Oculus Rift VR Headset | raywenderlich.com

Why do you want to own the Oculus Rift?
I want sell it and than invset the money into Mobile Developing by buying books from https://store.raywenderlich.com

Been passionate about computer graphics for as long as I can remember. Currently diving into AR and would love to take it a step further and dive into VR as well.

I made an AR app last week which makes money appear on tap :slight_smile: , while learning from the tutorial week. That was the best thing I had ever done! Debugging videos have helped me too!

I am currently making a AR app which replaces detected cards with user selected card.

I am grateful to Ray and team for making such high quality tutorials, with relatable graphics. Being proficient in Swift helps adopt to other languages with ease and understanding.

Because I want to develop an AR App

Once you have the hardware and you can ā€œexperienceā€ in a real device your first developments on a new platform, developing becomes a self inspirational task. Thatā€™s why I want the rift!

Because this is the future of VRMMORPG games.

I want to run around my room in my underwear while I have my Oculus Rift on and pretend Iā€™m a superhero on another plant. Oh and do some development too, during my superhero lunch breaks of course.

Why Do you want to own the Oculus Rift?

• I have dreamt of Virtual Reality since I was a child and saw the movie ā€œThe Lawnmower Manā€

• I would love to bring some of visions of VR games to life, but havenā€™t had the ability to develop for the platform.

• Because VR is amazing!

Make my dreams come true RW!

Why do you want to own the Oculus Rift? Itā€™s amazing all the things are coming in AR, definitely I want to start doing things, experiment, test and work in new ideas. This hardware can be the beginning of great things.

To learn VR app and games development

Thereā€™s a future wave of computing that I want to surf with the Oculus Rift.

I want to own the Oculus Rift because I bought the books and donā€™t have a VR headset :smiley:

So that I can try out the examples and do some cool stuff.

Because I want to get started in VR! Both for gaming and to create my own programs. Iā€™ve done some simple stuff in AR Kit and would like to do more.

I think there are a lot of interesting uses for VR tech and Iā€™d love to learn more about it. The best way to do that is to become a user first. I have a lo-fi Google Cardboard-like headset at home, but I know thatā€™s nothing compared to the Oculus. Iā€™d love to own the Oculus headset to get to know the best hardware in the VR space and what itā€™s capable of.

If I had an Oculus Rift headset I wouldnā€™t look so strange to my neighbors as I jump around in my living room while wearing my spandex super hero outfit. Hmmā€¦I guess Iā€™d still look strange, but at least I wouldnā€™t be able to see them laughing at me.

Because I want to put in practice the tutorials packed in the Unity AR & VR by Tutorials book!

I want to own the Oculus Rift so that I can get started with with Virtual Reality Development.

its the best and i deserve it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m just getting started with Swift for macOS, as well as Vapor, and would love to learn how to integrate VR or AR into my apps. :slight_smile: