Xcode build, run, and then stop runing

Hi,

I’m trying to make my own webapp and xcode seems to have a strange behavior. I’m on Xcode 10.3, if I’m building and running the TIL App, everything runs fine. When I’m building and running mine, I don’t have any error message from the compiler, xcode write running Run: run for 3 sec, and then Finished Run: Run. Any idea where I should dig ?

edit : I actually get an error from the compiler that I did not see earlier : [PostgreSQLError.server.fatal.InitPostgres: database “postgresPlant” does not exist]

Program ended with exit code: 1

However, when I’m checking with docker, I can see my database running :
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
4831eb4c0bb7 postgres “docker-entrypoint.s…” 6 weeks ago Exited (255) 3 weeks ago 0.0.0.0:5433->5432/tcp postgres-test
016950232a8c postgres “docker-entrypoint.s…” 6 weeks ago Exited (0) 3 weeks ago postgres
42c76d0abaa4 postgres “docker-entrypoint.s…” 6 weeks ago Up 6 hours 0.0.0.0:5432->5432/tcp postgresPlant
266480684ef1 mysql/mysql-server:5.7 “/entrypoint.sh mysq…” 3 months ago Exited (0) 6 hours ago mysql

Have you tried recreating the DB? And if so, what command are you using to create the DB?

Hi, sorry for the delay. Thanks for the hint, I found out what was the problem, database name differs from the docker container name :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like