Kodeco Forums

RWDevCon 2017 Vault Now Available!

The RWDevCon 2017 Vault is available: includes 2 advanced workshops, 24 hours of hands-on tutorials, 1.3GB+ of sample projects, and 600+ pages of conference books!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/658-rwdevcon-2017-vault-now-available

Sign me up! Thanks for the Vault btw.

Thank You Ray and Team. Been looking forward to the 2017 Vault. I hope to be able to attend next year. Awesome context as usual

Really looking forward for this tutorials. I was not able to attend to the conference, so this should be a great alternative.

I loved attending the conference. Thank you for a great show!

Thanks for the Vault @rwenderlich. RW tutorials and video courses are awesome.

Awesome! Looking forward to this year vault!

Awesome, can’t wait!

Thanks for your great work! It is very incredible. I hope Depp Learning’s tutorial will be amazing.

Please sign me up for the giveaway. I’m excited to learn from the 2017 Vault.

Thanks for your great tutorials!

I was eagerly waiting for this one. I had already purchased this vault and will start to learn more and more. A huge thank to Raywenderlich team for such a wonderful work. Really appreciate. :slight_smile:

I attended the conference for the first time this year and loved it! Now with the vault I’ll revisit the sessions I liked the most and watch the ones I didn’t get a chance to go.

Quick question, does the discount end before or after you select winners? :slight_smile:

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Great news! I wish to have one! :wink:

It would be great if the content were included in subscription :slight_smile:

Please sign me up for the giveaway.

want this vault, looks great :smiley:

This looks like fantastic material, sign me up for the giveaway!