Player XP - A review analysis platform dedicated to iOS Games

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been looking at the community built here for a while and thought I would finally bite the bullet and jump in.

I wanted to introduce a new tool that my company have built called Player XP (https://www.playerxp.io). The platform has been built to help game developers further understand their users through the analysis of user reviews. All of our reviews have been directly taken from Apple’s app store and currently we have over 400,000 games in our system.

I know this community are more focused on the whole industry of app development but I believe our tool could help a few of you out there that are working on mobile games.

The bit i like talking about the most when talking about Player XP is the part that makes us different to anyone else out there. Our system has been built from the ground up to utilise artificial intelligence to identify which reviews contain constructive feedback. This means our tool can automatically recognise the reviews that matter the most to you and only shows reviews containing helpful feedback.

I would love for you all to take a look at the application, if you are interested in Player XP then comment below and I’ll be able to provide you with a free 7 day trial of the platform.

Thanks,
Garry