Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group

Paper edition have horrible impression quality

Hi. Last week I bought the paper edition of this book at amazon.com. Even though the content is very interesting, the quality of the impression is so poor, that it is impossible to see clearly the desciptive illustrations, and can follow the tutorials of the book. It really looks like a pirate of the book. All the illustrations and photos are literal in black and white, with the worst quality. For me buy this book and import it to my country in paper quality, was maybe double cost of the inital price published on amazon ($59.99). In the past, I buyed a lot of book from amazon so I can’t believe that this online store could sell this quality of books.
I tried to contact the editor using an email that I found on this site but nobody answered me. So for now, I can only return the book and write a warning to other buyers on the amazon review of this book, talking about that the book is useless with the quality of the photos and illustrations… If you publish a book with this quality at least you could allow buyers to download a pdf color version.