MyLocations CoreData Name Conflict Pg. 141

Spent the afternoon stuck on this but I have the solution. On Page 141 after “Click on the Location entity to select it and go to the Data Model inspector.” add “Remove the contents Location from Class - Name.” If I leave it I get the error below; if I remove it the project builds; if I put it back I get the error again.

Background
Xcode Version 8.2.1 (8C1002)
iOS_Apprentice_3_MyLocations_v5.0.pdf

Following the tutorial as-is resulted in the following compilation error:
:0: error: filename “Location+CoreDataClass.swift” used twice: ‘/Users/example/Developer/MyLocationn/MyLocations/Location+CoreDataClass.swift’ and ‘/Users/example/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyLocations-ebwxqxkpwqpcktdqankozvgukwdi/Build/Intermediates/MyLocations.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/MyLocations.build/DerivedSources/CoreDataGenerated/DataModel/Location+CoreDataClass.swift’
:0: note: filenames are used to distinguish private declarations with the same name
:0: error: filename “Location+CoreDataProperties.swift” used twice: ‘/Users/example/Developer/MyLocationn/MyLocations/Location+CoreDataProperties.swift’ and ‘/Users/example/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyLocations-ebwxqxkpwqpcktdqankozvgukwdi/Build/Intermediates/MyLocations.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/MyLocations.build/DerivedSources/CoreDataGenerated/DataModel/Location+CoreDataProperties.swift’
:0: note: filenames are used to distinguish private declarations with the same name
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1