Interaction between two distinct user types: clients and service providers

Hello,

I would like to create an iOS app in which a Client user requests edits on a document by uploading the document, and an Editor user is presented with a consolidated list of all Client requests and responds to each with the appropriate edits. I am new to iOS development and am having difficulty understanding how to implement such data sharing between two distinct user types.

Specifically, how might I best store all Client user requests and present this data as a consolidated list to the Editor users?

Does this project lend itself to developing two separate apps with different functionality: a Client app and an Editor app which interact? If so, how might data be shared between these two apps?

Though I have been working through the learning paths and perusing tutorials here, I have not yet found an analogous problem. Any advice would be very much appreciated, as well as pointers to any specific tutorials that may prove useful.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.