Kodeco Forums

How To Create a PDF with Quartz 2D in iOS 5 – Part 2

This is a blog post by iOS Tutorial Team member Tope Abayomi, an iOS developer and Founder of App Design Vault, your source for iPhone App Design. Welcome to the second part of the tutorial series on how to generate a PDF using Quartz 2D! In Part One, we set up an app framework for […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/2974-how-to-create-a-pdf-with-quartz-2d-in-ios-5-part-2

Hello sir, Thanks for sharing wonderful tutorials of PDF. But I am unable to create multiple pages PDF, Please tell me how I can create multiple page PDF. Thanks…

You would again call “UIGraphicsBeginPDFPage()” within the “drawPDF” function. Every time you call this function a new page is created.

Thank You for the wonder tutorial for creating PDF file.
As you stated that to create a new page one must call the method UIGraphicsBeginPDFPage() but when
I call this method it returns me an error stating the following

: replacing +/-infinity with -2147483648.
: replacing +/-infinity with 2147483647.

But the PDF page is drawn successfully returning the above error

i am unable to get a solution for it,so please can you help me for the same
Thank You.

Hello sir, This is wonderful tutorials of PDF. But I am unable to display image PDF, Please tell me How can i display image in table? Thanks…

did you find a solution for this?

as per your answer i am not getting where to place “UIGraphicsBeginPDFPage()” function Inside drawpdf method.please help me.

[self drawTableDataAt:CGPointMake(xOrigin+5, yOrigin+2.5) withRowHeight:rowHeight andColumnWidth:columnWidth andRowCount:numberOfRows andColumnCount:numberOfColumns];

UIGraphicsBeginPDFPage();

bu using This Pdf Page Created but data is Not rendering on next page.

yes i found a solution for the drawing.

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]