How do you think Xcode could take advantage of the new TouchBar to improve the coding experience?

Just curious how this community of programmers would customize or adapt the TouchBar on the new Macbook Pro to improve how you code? They showed some great demos in video, photo and music editing, but I think it will have some great applications in Xcode potentially.

Personally, I think that it would really speed up the coding workflow if one could use the Touch Bar for toggling Assistant Editor, etc. It seems one tap would be easier than having to disrupt your flow to open the assistant editor…

I feel like I spend a lot of time toggling panels an views on an off in Xcode depending on what I am doing. I would like it if I could program in custom views where I could tap one button and it adapts all at once. But that is a fairly simple use of that control surface. It will be interesting to use it with multiple monitor setup. I don’t spend much time looking at the keyboard, but now I’ll be glancing down quite a bit more.