Firebase Tutorial: Real-time Chat

Hi, Great tutorial! I was able to setup the project. But there is one thing I couldnā€™t get it right:

For the sending photos from photo library, I always get this error and couldnā€™t send the photo successfully:

Body file is unreachable: /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/109APPLE/IMG_9950.JPG
Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=257 ā€œThe file ā€œIMG_9950.JPGā€ couldnā€™t be opened because you donā€™t have permission to view it.ā€ UserInfo={NSURL=file:///var/mobile/Media/DCIM/109APPLE/IMG_9950.JPG, NSFilePath=/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/109APPLE/IMG_9950.JPG, NSUnderlyingError=0x1706540d0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=1 ā€œOperation not permittedā€}}

I couldā€™t find out how to solve this issue. Do you have the same problem? Or anyone has encountered the same problem?
Please let me know if anything I can do to fix it. Thank you so much!

Hi,
I have a Query related to Chat Application like Whatsapp. How to Calculate total number of Unread massages by friends in chat app like whatsapp. if we want to calculate all unread masseges and show on a badge in current chat window only.?

Hi, I am bit confused about this channel. What is the channel exactly?? I want to build a one to one chat only. So what should I use instead of channel?
Please let me know how can I create a one to one chat using firebase?

JSQMessagesViewController is now deprecated; Alternative solutions Ā· Issue #2159 Ā· jessesquires/JSQMessagesViewController Ā· GitHub @tomelliott

When i updated new pod then. I found this Error :-

This tutorial is more than six months old, so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]