Feedback wanted for my first Cocos2d-x game

Hi,
I have recently learned to use Cocos2d-x for mobile game development and now I have released my first game using it.

The game is called Scolors, and it’s an endless platformer. You steer the main character by tapping the screen which will make him jump. Your objective is to time the jumping so you don’t hit a block with different colors than your character. Every time you jump through a block with the correct color, your score increases. There are also stars you can pick up which will increase your score multiplier.

Earlier I have used a game engine called Corona SDK, but I wanted to try something new and the lucky game engine to be used was Cocos2d-x.
I didn’t know C++ either when I started the development, but I think the result is great anyway.

I’m adding a link here to the trailer I’ve created for Scolors so you can see a demo before you download it.

YouTube trailer:

I hope that you like it, and I would really appreciate your honest feedback :slight_smile:

@steinovehelset Congratulations and keep up the good work! :]

@steinovehelset, congrats on releasing your game! I really like the use of the colors :slight_smile:

Thank you @gdelarosa :slight_smile:

Version 1.0.2 of Scolors has been released on both iOS and Android. This version contains:
-Fewer ads
-Better jumping mechanism
-The back button on Android has been activated.

Oh, and one more thing. Scolors is featured by Apple in the “New games we love” in over 20 countries :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.