Countries spinner with flags

Hello, I am developing a framework which needs to use countries spinner… I have tried to find good library for this purpose, but it becomes difficult to build my framework with external dependency. So far my project has zero dependencies. Please provide source code for simple countries picker with flags! would also prefer with search

Hi @wellbranding, I do not have code for your exact need however I would suggest taking a look at these projects and start by modeling your own framework based off the code. Please don’t hesitate to share any of your code with us if you have any specific issues.

Best,
Gina

I used this one…GitHub - kizitonwose/CountryPickerView: A simple, customizable view for efficiently collecting country information in iOS apps.… Shame after adding it to view and pressing nothing appears… it should appear but why it isn’?this is next level bad documentation

@wellbranding, maybe if you can try opening an issue and explaining what isn’t working out for you? That way the developer can see it and possibly help you resolve your issue. I’m referring to the CountryPickerView pod you are using. If not, something I sometimes do is search the pod on Github and see how other’s implemented the pod into their project.

Best,
Gina

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.