Arduino and IOS communication

how to read the text “XXX” from Arduino command server.send(200, “text/plain”,“XXX” ) by swift

Hi @harryapps,
good question but how are you planning to read that? via USB, serial port, wi-fi? It will all depend on the 3rd party libraries that you will use to communicate.

cheers,

Jayant

Dear Sir,
I am do it via wifi, but some time they are not communicating although wifi is still available, so i need some recieve signal from ESP. My planning is:

When ESP receive the command from IOS : WebView.loadRequest(request as URLRequest)
I need ESP respond to IOS, I using the command: server.send(200,“text/plain”,“XXX”)
But in IOS, I don’t know how to read this text “XXX”. IF I CAN READ THIS TEXT, I WILL EASY TO POST THE WARNING, IF STRING = “XXX”, WIFI CONNECTED ESLE WIFI NOT CONNECTED.

PLS HELP ME IN THIS CASE.
MANY THANKS

@harryapps,
so you are running a web server on arduino and using a webview on iOS to request, is that correct?

If that is what you are after, then you need to look into URLSession (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/foundation/urlsession?changes=_3) to get data from an URL as you mentioned.

cheers,

Jayant

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.