Amazon AWS Failed to load environment files: no such file or directory

First time attempting to Deploy Vapor on AWS per Chapter 33. Cannot get the service to run. I read the Chapter twice and checked all my work. Seems to be a resource issue with files.

vapor-til.service: Failed to load environment files: No such file or directory**

tried restart

root@ip-xxxxx :/# systemctl restart vapor-til.service
Job for vapor-til.service failed because of unavailable resources or another system error.

systemctl status vapor-til.service

Logs:

– Unit vapor-til.service has finished shutting down.
Feb 22 16:33:17 ip- xxx systemd[1]: vapor-til.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Feb 22 16:33:17 ip-xxx systemd[1]: vapor-til.service: Failed with result ‘resources’.
Feb 22 16:33:17 ip-xxx systemd[1]: Failed to start “Vapor TILapp”.
– Subject: Unit vapor-til.service has failed

And

– Unit vapor-til.service has finished shutting down.
Feb 22 16:33:16 ip-xxx systemd[1]: vapor-til.service: Failed to load environment files: No such file or directory
Feb 22 16:33:16 ip-xxx systemd[1]: vapor-til.service: Failed to run ‘start’ task: No such file or directory
Feb 22 16:33:16 ip-xxx systemd[1]: vapor-til.service: Failed with result ‘resources’.
Feb 22 16:33:16 ip-xxx systemd[1]: Failed to start “Vapor TILapp”.
– Subject: Unit vapor-til.service has failed

Help!

i am getting the same problem with my vapor app. I spent maybe 8 hours to try it. But i did not solve this problem.

@erdmzgr are you getting the exact same error messages?

@marconi can you post your service file, the version of Swift you have installed and any differences to the sample project?

I’ve put this on hold for now. Will try to deploy with Heroku instead.

@erdmzgr @marconi Do you still have issues with this?