Your First Swift 4 & iOS 11 App - Part 1: Section | Ray Wenderlich

@wager2000 Please let me know what error do you get exactly besides the above warnings when you get a chance. Thank you!

Download Materials do not contain the code or the art resources. where can we download them. Thank you.

Each video has a download link for the resources that go along with that video.

This is just the introduction so doesnā€™t have the code yet. Keep watching and download the relevant resources for each video. :]

Hi you have made learning coding very easy for me the Bullā€™s Eye app was quite fun to make. i never thought it could seem so simple for something so complex. I was wondering what course I should take next as im an absolute beginner in the world of coding thank you Ray you have opened up a whole new world for me.

Thanks so much for your very kind email! :] Once you complete the ā€œYour First Appā€ course, I recommend you move on to the ā€œProgramming in Swiftā€ course here:

canā€™t get imagesā€¦ all I get is a copy of the slides from the first episodeā€¦ so cannot complete the courseā€¦ which sucks to be honest, as was great up until that. Now in limbo as cannot get a feel for the coding around imagery which is an important ending.

@simonchapman86 Iā€™m not sure what you meanā€¦ what is it you are trying to download? We definitely have any resources you need for the course available as downloads. Note that each video on the course has its own materials attached, so if youā€™re looking for something in particular, make sure you download it from the video that you need it (not the 1st video).

Also, this is an older version of this course - you can find the new version here: https://www.raywenderlich.com/5993-your-first-ios-app