Your First iOS & SwiftUI App: Polishing the App, Episode 40: App Icon & Display Name | raywenderlich.com

Learn how to set up your app icon, and how to change the display name of your app.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/28797859-your-first-ios-swiftui-app-polishing-the-app/lessons/40

I tried to change the Display Name as shown in XCode 13. Now I’m facing following errors that I’ve no idea how to fix. Any help would be appreciated
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 5.16.12 AM

Xcode 13 no longer requires an Info.plist file. Ray had to change the path during recording, but we no longer do. Just leave it blank.

Hi,

I got the same error I and tried to eliminate or turn off the info.plist file in the settings section but I still have the same problem.
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 4.54.29 PM

Upload your project and I’ll have a look!

Deleted original post because I fixed the problem! Thanks!

1 Like

I am having the same issue as niaz_ahsan and oagarcia, how do I resolve this issue?

After I changed the app name I was getting the same build errors as everyone else. I solved it by running Shift + Command + K which runs the “Clean Build Folder” action. After that I was able to run the app again and the build compiled successfully.