Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group

Your First iOS App - Part 44: Introduction to | Ray Wenderlich Videos

Learn how to use Auto Layout, a core UIKit technology that makes it easy to support many different screen sizes.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5993-your-first-ios-app/lessons/44

It’s great introduction for swift and ios dev, more surprise is it uses xcode 10.

Thanks so much, I’m glad you like it! :]

I really enjoyed this whole course, specially since i’m new to native programming, I have a problem though, I have an iphone X and no matter what I do I can’t get the auto layout to work with it. white space everywhere

@d3m4

Check these out :]
( A few shots of the explanation - iOS Apprentice )

worked just fine, thanks

1 Like

Hello, sorry the dropbox link that d3m4 posted does not work anymore. I have an iPhone X and I am also having a hard time getting it to work.

I have problem with constarints. iPhone SE is OK. but iPhone 7 or 8 mode, there 1 pixel white line is appeared end of left and right. It is so bother me. help me :sob:

same here. could solve it already?

@rocketkit @dbtmd1007gh @lacriment Do you still have issues with this?

I’m having the same issue and can’t quite figure it out

Hi, I’m having the same problem of having the additional white line on the left and the right of the screen on iPhone 8 simulator. Are there any solutions to this problem? Thank you very much!