Work with Material Components | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/7908751-introduction-to-google-s-material-design/lessons/2

Hi, the project is missing the keystore.properties file which should have a TMDB_API_KEY that is needed for this sample project. I am unable to run this sample without it.

Same problem. Got stucked at the place where I started. :wink:

begin/keystore.properties (No such file or directory)

Sad to see no update even after a week. Probably I should give up and move to another course.

This is frustrating…

Is not keystore.properties the first thing you do in the project in the video? See video at 1:01…

@aldominium Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi Please Help Im new to Android , I can’t get the the downloaded sample code to work on Android Studio

Im getting the following error

ERROR: /Users/rayderose/Downloads/P01E03 Configure the Project-3/begin/keystore.properties (No such file or directory)

@aldominium Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

For the keystore.properties issue, this is addressed in the third video “Work with Material Components”, specifically one minute into it. After that the project will build.