Woodpecker is a Mac app aimed at helping you develop iOS Apps efficiently, now it provides 9 powerful tools.
- all sandbox files are just there, no steps needed.
- support view, edit, upload, and delete files.
- provide nice preview for plain text, json, image, and even sqlite files.
- support preview, edit, delete items in sqlite file.
- mornitor file changes(add, update, delete) in realtime.
- All network request are transfered from app to mac client directly, no proxy setting is needed.
- support http(s).
- support view app’s cookies.
- http response body are saved in local disk, you can view later.
- preview all items in one view.
- edit items easily.
Web Console :
- view webview console’s log,warn,info,error message.
- capture webview window’s onerror event.
- support both UIWebView and WKWebView.
- view app controller hierarchy (not view’s).
- view all localized items in one view.
- help you find which item missing its translation.
- export all items into one excel file.
- view notification without a breakpoint.
- support both local and apns remote notification.
- view app enviornment information.
- capture screenshot.
- provides the communication api between app and mac.
- support custom you own plugins.
Woodpecker was built to solve the common problem we meet everyday during development, tools like sandbox, userDefualts and controller even provides a new viewpoint to inspect our app,
It will improve your development efficiency and save tons of time for you.
Here’re some promotion codes, please leave a message after you use one of them, and your advice is welcomed, enjoy!
Woodpecker is available at Mac AppStore
And if you need to have a try, there’s a 30-day beta version, please contact me at