Video tutorials not loading

Hello everyone!
could you help me?
I have a problem with loading video tutorials in safari. I do not have any videos at all.

@jessycatterwaul Can you please help with this when you actually get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

I have this screen when I’m trying to load any free video tutorial here via Safari and Chrome from my Mac, and Safari from iPad. Help me please!

https://store.raywenderlich.com/products/subscription?_ga=2.36790176.1873217420.1503658166-496108231.1503658166 - Maybe this is the only video I can watch on this site.

Apologies @michael_nechaev for the problems you’re having with video playback. This is a sporadic problem that was originally caused by a problem with the CDN of our video hosting provider.

We’ve been working on updating the player to cope with this, and have just released the new version of the videos site. Could you head back there and give it another try? If you were suffering from this issue then hopefully it’ll be fixed.

If not, and you’re still having problems, then we can investigate further.

sam

Thanks for your reply, @samdavies , but my problem is still actual(

Some additional questions for you:

• Do you have the same problem if you try and view a video in a private-browsing window?
  • Do you have JavaScript enabled?
  • Do you use any content-blocking plugins?
  • Do you know if you have the same issue on different networks (I know that’s hard to try—but maybe home and work?)
  • Are you able to play the video on this page OK? http://videojs.com/

Sorry you’re having issues. If you send the answers to these questions to support@razeware.com then we’ll try and get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks

sam

1. Yes, I have
  2. It’s enabled
  3. No, I don’t
  4. Unfortunately I do not have such an opportunity
  5. Yes, I am.

Thank you for helping me to solve this problem!

For anybody experiencing similar issues, we’ve just released a new version of the videos site that addresses the issues that @michael_nechaev was experiencing. If you see issues such as this, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with support.

Thanks!

sam