Kodeco Forums

Video Tutorial: MapKit and Core Location: Series Introduction

Find out what's covered in our MapKit and Core Location video tutorial series.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3356-mapkit-and-core-location/lessons/1

Great! Just the moment when I was diving into CoreLocation and MapKit:)Thx Guys!

That’s great to hear! Hopefully, this series will be helpful.

Hi, Is there a way to download these videos for viewing offline via iTunes or just straight downloads? Thanks!

When will this course be updated for iOS 11 and XCode 9 (and beta 10)?

I’m not sure when the course will be updated, but I’ll make sure to add it to our list. Thanks!

How can it take 2 years to update this course? I really don’t understand what the purpose of paying $250+ CAD per year for content that never gets updated. I’m real dissapointed as a subscriber of this site.

You see my post about the problem with the Advanced Market: Custom Tiles example? All flashy screeny ?

Here’s the vid I posted:

this was just the Final project downloaded, compiled and run. No changes to it.

It’s a dropbox link, you may have to right click and open it in a new window/tab/whateever.

@jfortyork I understand it’s frustrating when there’s a course you like that isn’t updated for the latest version of iOS. Rest assured, we’re updating courses all the time - in fact, we’re currently in the process of updating 12+ courses for our site!

Keep in mind we have to balance the tradeoff of adding fresh new courses, and updating our large existing catalogue of courses. So when it comes to updates, we have to choose wisely based on course popularity, and how long it’s been since the last update.

Thank you for mentioning that this update in particular is important to you, as requests definitely factor into our prioritization.