I have an embedded dylib in my IOS framework and trying use this framework in my application after launch is giving me an error.
Error: dyld: Library not loaded:*.dylib Referenced from: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/43345D9E-F58D-4FBD-9C22-DD2554AE0484/COCO.app/Frameworks/*.framework/cocosdk Reason: image not found
.dylib is embedded in “Framework” folder in my IOS framework. things I’ve tried:
- install_name_tool -change oldpath newpath libname
- The framework already present in Embedded Binarie
- Present in Build Phases Copy Files to Framework
- Added Runpath search path as
"@rpath/*.dylib", "@executable_path/Frameworks", "@executable_path/Frameworks/*.framework/Frameworks/*.dylib", "@rpath/Frameworks/*.framework/Frameworks/*.dylib"
- Added same path in Dynamic Lib install name
- Deleted all Derived Data
- Clean the project and tried
8.‘Build Libraries for Distribution’ == true.