Kodeco Forums

Unity Tutorial Part 1: Getting Started

In this Unity tutorial series, newly updated for Unity 2018.1, you'll learn how to make your first game in Unity with C# from scratch: a twin-stick shooter called Bobblehead Wars!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5589-unity-tutorial-part-1-getting-started

BobbleheadWars.unitypackage, I am not getting this in my UNITY Project. While I am trying to import.

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

What sort of error are you experiencing? What is happening when you are trying to import? Are you using a recent version of Unity?

Hey there and thank you for the great tuto. But I can’t find the link for assets.

I should miss the link in my mobile, but I found it on my PC Thank Youuuu :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you were able to find it. Thanks!

Then, in the Project Browser, select BobbleArena from the Models subfolder and drag it into the Scene view.

Hi, 4 files with names starting from BoobleArena in the resources look empty. They couldn’t be imported on the Scene view.

Are you still having this problem?

Yes, I have this problem (Unity 2018.2.18f1)

That sounds like something is corrupted. I would suggest downloading the assets again. If that doesn’t work, then feel free to reach out to me at brian@razeware.com. I can send you the assets or a starter project with the assets included.

Thanks!

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!