Unity Games by Tutorials Now Complete: Plus Discount & Giveaway!

Strike my previous idea, got a better one:

An isometric fantasy where it’s a story that a young child (boy or girl options) is telling his dying mother a story. The child takes the place of the protagonist-warrior goes on a quest to fight monsters, wizards, etc, and get the elixir to save the “Queen” from death. The cinematics are done in a storybook style.

That assumes, of course, that you are not already in the Matrix. :wink:

1 Like

I’m planning to build a 2D game heavily based on branching narrative. However, I cannot do that in Spritekit. So, starting to learn Unity.

Congrats to the winners! I bought the book last week and am LOVING it!

Great news :slight_smile: Is there also a printed copy of the book or just PDF format ?

I want to build an action puzzle game with roguelike elements. Something in the vein of adventures of lolo, chips challenge, sokoban, etc.

I’d love to build a kind of shoot em up but with snow balls.

Have you taken a look at reddit’s /r/roguelikedev sub? There’s a lot of good information there.

I gonna try to build something like that.

:wink:

I like play unity games on agame.com, kizifan.com

Sprite Kit and Unity are a game development tool for creating games. Both have their own good features for development. Unity provides both 2D and 3D development of games. Sprite kit provides 2D development of games this demo. Unity was developed as a 3D engine, but it current versions provides full built-in 2D support as well.

Use Unity3D to create AR projects!