There is no Video folder at the Downloaded Material

Hi there!
I was checking the newest tutorials from the VR/AR week and I had downloaded the package that came in the link provided. However, there is no video folder and i can`t find the 360 video anywhere.

He is the link that I had downloaded:
https://www.raywenderlich.com/2164958-creating-interactive-media-experiences-in-unity-vr-tutorial

I did have bought the e-book but didn`t have time to check if there is a video folder too.

@blackdragonbe Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi guys,
I actually have no material whatsoever, I noguth the bundle and have two books def, but no source code / material to work with !!

Hi everyone, its been almost a month and no one answered my question.

I bought the Unity AR/VR bundle and when I go to downloads all I get is the books, no materials!!

A text file in the download says I have to look for these three files :

Unity_AR_&VR_by_Tutorials_v1.0-materials-vr-part-1.zip
Unity_AR
&VR_by_Tutorials_v1.0-materials-vr-part-2.zip
Unity_AR
&_VR_by_Tutorials_v1.0-materials-vr-part-3.zip

Where are they? I cannot find them on the download page!!

@rafaelriva @muaddib Thank you for the heads up - much appreciated. I have forwarded this to the book team. They will contact you soon. Thanks again!

Hi @rafaelriva, it seems the video was too large to be included in the book downloads. You can grab the video from this links:

https://wolverine.raywenderlich.com/books/uvr/360_BavarianAlps.mp4

Sorry for the inconvenience - and thanks for letting us know!

@muaddib: Head to the bottom of the page at where you downloaded the book, and make sure you’re logged in to your account.

You’ll see a download section with the three parts:

Each of those corresponds to one of the three sections for the downloadable content.

Sorry for the confusion! Let us know how you get along with the downloaded content.

-Chris

Ok got it .
you guys should clarify this better, cos the instructions are way different.