Testing in iOS - Part 1: Introduction | Ray Wenderlich

In this video, you'll get an overview of what will be covered in this first section of this course and why testing is important.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3530-testing-in-ios/lessons/1

I have some issues playing the videos.

1. Part Advanced Unit Testing Techniques is not visible at all.
  2. The UI Tests part is marked as coming soon.

I believe the second and third part will be released next week.

@bdmoakley great tutorial could you please make a tutorial for apple pay API? Thanks

We’re in the process of putting together a screencast on the subject. I’m not sure on the publish date, but it’ll be soon.

@bdmoakley Thanks , we would wait for that , also it would be nice if you make a tutorial or screencast for Stripe Payment API.

Best Regards,

1 Like

Great suggestion, I’ll pass it on to the team. Cheers!

i’m looking for a ios dev job, but they user objective-c, where i can find some good testing course or book with modern objective-c?

We used to covered Objective-C on this site, but haven’t covered it in several years. Your best bet is to start with the API documentation.

Hi,

I would like to avoid framework classes from unit testing. How to achieve this.I have certain 3rd party sdk added statically and I want to avoid the unit test for these classes. Atleast in coverage I want to avoid 3rd party sdk classes

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]