Tesseract OCR Tutorial

Hi,
I have this one query about using most recent Tesseract version. Was wondering where can I get the latest TesseractOCR.framework?

I got a strange problem. Different image size will affect the result. For example, I have two images (The text on the image is exact the same. Only image size is different):

But the program can’t recognise the bottom one and recognise the upper one perfectly. Can anybody explain what could be the reason? Thanks

Hi @lyndsey, teak you very much for you tutorial. it’s great. but I’ve a request: I’ve found a project that use also vision of Apple to increase the performance of Tesseract. This is the project: GitHub - gali8/WhichFont: Great iOS11 app demo with Vision (VNTextObservation) and Tesseract-OCR-iOS

can you update your tutorial with swift 4, Vision and Tesseract 4.0?

Hello, can’t seem to get my OCR to complete. I just get the spinning activity indicator forever. any thoughts? added some print lines to debug, never seems to actually enter the our function.

Hi
Thanks for the tutorial. Really its great tutorial for getting text from an image. but i have one query
i.e this tutorial is only for detect text of english and french. I need for some other languages also.
Can you update about this.
I search files of other languages which are for english and french in this tutorial but not able to search all files.

Not supported by Xcode 9.0
Is there any updates that I can use?

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions regarding it are no longer supported for the moment. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]