SwiftUI · Live Update, Modifiers & The Text Component: Part 2 | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/4001741-swiftui/lessons/5

I’ve noticed the text in the canvas appears very jagged at 100% or less–almost like the old type 1 font days. However, if I zoom in to 125% or more, it goes back to normal. Is that a glitch in the canvas or am I missing a setting somewhere?

It sounds like a glitch and probably a rendering issue. We used standard settings in the course :slight_smile:

I couldn’t get the dark theme working as I don’t have those icons at the bottom and the link in the “Debug” menu is inactive… What might went wrong?

Hey @darkly_dreaming I’m not 100% sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a little please? Many thanks! Laurie.

Hi, sorry I meant those environment overrides mentioned at 1:12. I couldn’t find the button, tried searching in the Xcode, found a link in the menu, but it was inactive. I uploaded the screenshot. Thanks again! :slightly_smiling_face:
Снимок экрана 2020-07-31 в 22.07.52

Hey @darkly_dreaming - good question. So when you run the app, the icons appear along the bottom of the xcode window (right next to the blue breakpoint arrow in your screenshot).