Swift library discription

I want to know how do you find how to use camera and find class like UIImagePickerController or UIImagePickerControllerDeligate to control camera. After that only we keep on looking properties and method that are in that class and use it. I am not thinking to get all the explanation of all the class but is kind of lost and have no idea how to find those class and use it.
How to find find which method should we override if we extend certain class, or protocol. I just need explanation of one class so that I figure rest of them on my own. Like in java there is java api documentation where there are all package list. We can see all the class in that package. And we can see all the method, instance variable, constructor in that class. Is there something of that kind in swift as well.
java documentation: Java Platform SE 8

To understand those you need to look at the parent class reference in the Apple Docs. For example:

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIImagePickerController_Class/

You can see what methods and properties it has, what protocols and delegates it relates to.

1 Like

thank you so much i understand that now.