SnapKit for iOS: Constraints in a Snap | raywenderlich.com

In this tutorial you’ll learn about SnapKit, a lightweight DSL (domain-specific language) to make Auto Layout and constraints a breeze to work with.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3225401-snapkit-for-ios-constraints-in-a-snap

Thanks for the great tut! It got me started with SnapKit in no time; exactly what I needed.

Yet, wanted to point out some graphical glitches that the project exhibits on devices running iOS 13. One is that on dark mode, the message and timer texts render “invisible”, for the text color isn’t set explicitly and the default text color matches the background’s. Another is that the large title bar isn’t colored in orange anymore (while the compact bar still does). Hope this helps anyone else puzzled at first with the seemingly absent labels:)

Thanks for letting me know @xtiandiaz!
I’ve updated the projects/tutorial for iOS 13, and also removed CocoaPods and switched to SPM instead. Hope this solves your issue!

1 Like

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. Thank you!