Scroll View School - Part 17: Section 2: Challenge: | Ray Wenderlich

Now that you understand insets, this challenge will have you add them to a scroll view.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/4040-scroll-view-school/lessons/17

There are two issues with this challenge: 1) The challenge download material does not match up with the material that is used in the video solution. 2) The scrollView in the download material is of type RWScrollView, so you have to change back to a UIView.

@vegetarianzombie @bdmoakley Can you please take care of this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi Greynot,

I’m not seeing the issues that you described in this video. I’ve gone into the downloadable materials and tested everything. Were you thinking of a different video?

Thanks!

I downloaded the material again (Challenge: Adding scrollview insets) and this time the screen looks like the one in the vide. I’m not sure what happened there. The initial video I had had a green background, like the first CustomScrollView demo we worked on earlier. Anyway, I was able to do the challenge this time, and the scrollView was of type UIScrollView. Thanks