Scroll View School - Part 14: Section 2: Embedding | Ray Wenderlich

Often times, you'll need to embed existing layouts into a scroll view. This video will show you how to do it.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/4040-scroll-view-school/lessons/14

I downloaded the material zip below the video. using the starter project to start, I follow the exact steps that you do for Part 14. Finally my storyboard still has errors. The error is " Text view need constraint for height". After I add the height constraint. There will be more error hints.

Actually I noticed the starter project and the final project have different configurations. When I open the starter project, there’s no safe area. But final project has.

Could I ask how to fix the storyboard error with the start project?

@vegetarianzombie Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

@vegetarianzombie

As you can see im missing the safe area as the guy said before. When I tried to figure out a way to place one in I could not figure it out. So please us out

I got it to run…not sure if I have it correct. RWBio.xcodeproj.zip (33.4 KB)

@bdmoakley Do you have any feedback regarding this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hey there - what version of Xcode are you running?

the most recent one… up to date, Version 9.1 (9B55)