Rwdevcon for 2019

Any info about if the conference is happening? If so what are the dates? Same place? Same price?

@mike_ch_1 I sent your question to @rwenderlich and he will get back to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Mike!

I’ve been meaning to write a blog post about this but haven’t got around to iet yet, so here’s a sneak peek.

We are planning on taking a break from RWDevCon for a year or two. The reason is we need to re-work the conference to cover Android in addition to iOS development (maybe Unity too), since our site covers all those topics now. This requires a new venue, new city, and a lot of re-work in general, and I just don’t have the bandwidth to tackle that this year. Plus, I need a break as an organizer frankly.

I do want to bring the conference back in a new and renewed form, as I think we’ve definitely built something special here - but I want to take a little bit of time to recharge & rethink.

I hope that makes sense, and thanks for checking! :]

3 Likes

Wow that is too bad to read, but totally understandable. Thank you for the in depth response. I hope too attend the conference in the future.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.