[request] In App Currency how to/ best practices tutorial

hi,

I would like to implement safe, robust, multi-device in-game currency (such as gems or coins) (like in games such as toy blast, boom beach, disney magic kingdoms) and would like to see a tutorial that covers the best approaches taking into account potential fraud, customer service issues, traceability, recovery, general accounting, IAP using this currency for tokens, upgrades, powerups, and so forth.

How shall I encrypt everything so it’s safe from potential hacks?

I don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so is there a great solution, for example, tied into in app advertiser services or app optimization sites such as appannie?

If there are existing git projects, or updated tutorials covering this subject, please direct me to them :slight_smile:

@dkliman Thanks very much for your question, and my apologies for the delayed response!

For something like this, the best solution would be to implement InApp Purchases. Our website has a tutorial on this which you can find right here.

The kind of purchase that you’re interested in (i.e. in-game currency) would be referred to as “consumable”, and is referenced in the article :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

All the best!