Realm - Building Modern Swift Apps : Script Error

I understand this being frustrating, but to avoid maintaining different scripts for different OSes and support legacy users, all of the RW Books and Tutorials usually revolved around “Latest and Greatest”.

I think that creating a playground and dropping the “Realm” project from GitHub in the same Workspace should work fine if you want to try the manual path.

Good luck :slight_smile:
Shai

Running Xcode 9.4 and MacOS High Sierra 10.3.5, as well with cocoapods 1.5. But I keeping getting an error that Xcode is not installed when i run the code in terminal.
19%20AM

Did anyone else get the error? If so any solution. Thanks. This is for chapter 3 playing with playgrounds. Worked fine using chapter with Xcode project todo app.

Can you try running xcodebuild in a terminal? @briancanela

So in my build tools, the terminal was not connect to Xcode, I fix that part. Now when I run the line ./bootstrap.sh clean it runs smooth, but in terminal shows that cp: /tmp/RW/Realm/3.4.0: No such file or directory when fetching Realm v3.4.0. Currently I am using the latest version of Realm 3.7.1.

@freak4pc

1 Like

Realm should be downloaded automatically, so the version you’re using shouldn’t matter. Can you download the latest 1.1 and try again? Also, can you make sure it is the actually correct xcodebuild (perhaps via ‘which xcodebuild’)