Kodeco Forums

Readers’ App Reviews – May 2017

WWDC is just around the corner. Once the new bits drop, the whole team will be working around the clock to get new tutorials, books, and videos on ASAP. We’re definitely excited to see what Apple has in their big bag of goodies for us this year. :] But before the flood of news hits, […]

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/588-readers-app-reviews-may-2017

Another sampling of what our fellow developers are up to in the iOS world. Thanks for gathering up this latest batch.

I was particularly interested trying out in the “NATS - Airspace Explorer”, but unfortunately it’s unavailable in the US iTunes App Store. It’s listed as a free app in the UK store, but even so downloads are not available to my iTunes account here in the US. Ah well, perhaps that may change in the future.

Thanks again.

duplicate file finder is very important. I always usrdr.cleaner to scan the duplicate files

I really agree with you, and recently I am using a smart tool (PowerMyMac - The Best Mac Cleanup Tool in 2020 for MacOS.) to optimize and clean up my Mac, and I’d to share for you, it can delete unnecessary files completely, it also has Duplicate File Finder to scan and clean the duplicate files.