raywenderlich.com Black Friday Sale: $99/year Subscriptions and More! | raywenderlich.com

Access our massive library of over 3,000+ videos for just $99/year. Check out the unprecedented savings during this year’s raywenderlich.com Black Friday sale!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/6635210-raywenderlich-com-black-friday-sale-99-year-subscriptions-and-more
1 Like

$99/year! amazing deal, thank you! :slight_smile:

Is that TUESDAY, December 3rd or MONDAY, December 2nd?

My current subscription doesn’t renew until April, so I can’t take advantage of this. That is disappointing. Not a great way to take care of your current customers. :frowning_face:

Hi @mobilemagnet - the sale ends Monday December 2nd :]

Hi @mjarosch, I’ve sent you an email from support@razeware.com so look out for this :]

The 2nd-to-last paragraph states it ends on Tuesday but the date is incorrect. Just a heads-up. I’m sure someone would want to change that to eliminate the confusion. I was thinking it would be Cyber Monday, anyway. However, someone may miss out because they thought they had another day. :wink:

@mobilemagnet thanks so much for highlighting this - we’ve fixed this typo now - it is Monday 2nd :]

1 Like

My subscription doesn’t renew until march as well. Is there a way I can take advantage of $99/yr deal at all?

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

My annual subscription ends too far out to take advantage of the lower price on renewal… sad to see that…

Is this $99 USD ? (I’m in Canada and I’m wondering if it is CAD or USD that’s being shown)

@nitinalabur The Black Friday yearly video subscription price is $99 USD. Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues. Thank you! :]

1 Like

Hey, mine expires in April…would love to add another year for $99 too. Please send me magical unicorn email that tells me how!!!

@sweetheart777 @rphuber @thommy Magical unicorn emails sent - check your inboxes :wink:

1 Like

Hi Katie, I would love to be able to get this unicorn email also :unicorn: Thanks :smiley:

@katiecollins Do you have any feedback about this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

I’d love to take advantage too. I’ve been paying full sub for two years.

I would like to receive this unicorn email too. My subscription doesn’t renew until May.

@stzn @hugomatgom @soloneer Check your inboxes, I’ve just sent you an email from support@razeware.com :slightly_smiling_face:
cc @shogunkaramazov