raywenderlich.com Black Friday 2018 FAQ | raywenderlich.com

The answers to most of your questions about the raywenderlich.com Black Friday 2018 sale!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/9347-raywenderlich-com-black-friday-2018-faq

I have a subscription that auto renewed on Nov 8, 2018. Is it a technical limitation that we can not update our subscription to the new $99/year plan? That’s kind of a slap to us who have renewed and are not eligible because we are over the 31 days from renewing our subscription…

The only workaround I see is creating a new account and purchasing that separately but, I would have effectively paid almost $300 for the same thing in less then a month…

Please make it possible for subscribers who have renewed in the last 31 days to take advantage of this deal. It makes me want to cancel my subscription altogether because of this…

Hi @simonqq , I can’t convert your old subscription over to the Black Friday deal, but your subscription renewed only a few days ago, so I was able to issue a full refund of your most recent charge (November 8, 2018). I’ve canceled your subscription and so you should now be able to purchase the subscription at the Black Friday rate instead. Please shoot me an email to support@razeware.com if you have any trouble processing your order for the yearly video subscription at the $99 rate. Thanks!

You are the best, I have renewed it with the new $99 rate! Looking forward to the future with the RW team!

1 Like