raywenderlich.com Advanced Spring Fling Sale FAQ | raywenderlich.com

The answers to your questions about the raywenderlich.com Advanced Spring Fling Sale!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/2913659-raywenderlich-com-advanced-spring-fling-sale-faq

@chrisrazeware
I think you should offer a configurable bundle option, for instance, I bought last years advanced bundle and this year I’m interested in Concurrency and TDD, so a lot of the books overlap. If one waits until Black Friday (~27.5) the final price will be practically the same as if the books from the mini bundle were sold separately (129/4 = 32.25), but you (RazeWare) would have the money half a year in advance. Otherwise, you would have to wait until November if by then the purchase is still relevant for the customer.

Same situation here. It will be very helpful if you offer a configurable bundle option

Excellent suggestions @tuanback and @armdevp: We’ve been talking about a “build your own bundle” idea for some time now, but just haven’t had the development time to invest in this yet.

What are some features you’d like to see in a “build your own bundle” option? How would you see it working? I’d love to hear your comments.