Questions on Beat them up book

Hi,
It says this book is not available anymore.

Book Unavailable

Also, does the author teaches how to use 2D only to make all the things or he uses 3D physics? I wanted to learn 2D only for making a beat them up game. I also wonder about the version of the unity its using and how many problems I will face if I use unity 2019 and higher

Thanks!

The physical copy is available on Amazon, I asked them about the PDF too in a private message, still waiting on an answer. There is a 3D beat em up course available on youtube. 3d beat em up

Hi @jonyjodha, welcome to the forum community. I don’t know if the author included how to use 2D in that specific book. There is a post-mortem on the 2D book which you can read here: https://www.raywenderlich.com/6305-2d-apple-games-by-tutorials-a-post-mortem.

If you’re interested in learning how to make games there are a few resources you can find in the list below. The latest SpriteKit tutorial is for Swift 5, iOS 13, Xcode 11 called “How To Make a Game Like Cut the Rope With SpriteKit”

SpriteKit Tutorials
RW SpriteKit Videos on Youtube
Unity Articles

Best,
Gina

*Edit - I realized the post-mortem link is related to SpriteKit not Unity. Apologies for the mixup.