Not sure why process is stopped … I have both Xcode 9.2 and 9.3 installed (using 9.3 path).
Have you tried the normal attempts of:
- restart Xcode
- try on the simulator vs the device
- restart the sim/unplug the device
- delete derived data (~/Library/Xcode/Developer/DerivedData)
- Clean the project (Command+Shift+K)
- Deep clean the project (Command+Shift+Alt+K)
- restart your mac
targets, schemes, debugger breakpoints… there’s so many things to try. What have you tried and not tried?
@lolgrep Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]
Can’t help without more context. What’s the backtrace say? EXC_SOFTWARE can be from multiple things… including a broken pipe