Please improve the value you provide to your customers

I have been buying your books and video subscriptions for the past few years.

I would very much like to see the following improvements which would in my view massively increase the value of what is offered here :

1. The books are only in PDF format - I read on my Kindle or IBooks - I want to be able to highlight and make notes and have these saved across my devices.
  2. I want to be able to download your video courses if I pay for a subscription. I cannot always access data, which means at those times my subscription is worthless.
  3. Please do a little more to support your subscribers who are not so ‘smart’ as others. I often find that the overall approach here is aimed at coding ‘naturals’ and not beginners or those who find it a struggle. You could for example provide a video after each challenge to show how it is solved - especially as the challenges often involve the introduction of new material not covered in the video tutorial itself.
    4: Please provide transcripts for your videos - not only for those who don’t have English as a first language, but also for your subscribers, like myself, who find the material difficult.

I make these points in an effort to improve things for people like myself who are doing their best to learn this material, but find themselves left behind at times.

2 Likes

Point 4 added to original post.

Hi Sacha,

Thank you for your excellent suggestions! Good news - we agree with all of your points here, and have plans to address all of these items as soon as we can (starting with #1). It might take a little while, but we will get there eventually :]

Thanks so much for helping make all the tutorials possible! :]

3 Likes

Thanks - that’s great to hear. Looking forward to seeing some of these being implemented.

Is there any plan for mobi support? Thanks