Kodeco Forums

PHP Tutorial: A n00b’s Guide To Making A Signup Form with PHP and WordPress

If you're new to web development and want to learn how to create a simiple signup form with PHP and Wordpress, check out this PHP tutorial!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/3119-php-tutorial-a-n00b-s-guide-to-making-a-signup-form-with-php-and-wordpress

hi sir im getting this error when i reactivate the plugin

c $dbVersion = “1.0”; function createDb() { $installed_ver = get_option( “my_beta_version” ); if ($installed_ver != $this->dbVersion ) { require_once(ABSPATH . ‘wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php’); $tableName = $wpdb->prefix . “my_beta_user”; $sql = “CREATE TABLE " . $userdetails . " ( id mediumint NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, name varchar(255) NOT NULL, email varchar(255) NOT NULL, notify tinyint(1) NOT NULL, selected mediumint NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, responded mediumint NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, udid varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT "" );”; dbDelta($sql); add_option(“my_beta_version”, $this->dbVersion); } }
Warning: Division by zero in C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\jaggudada\wp-content\plugins\my-beta-signup\my-beta-signup.php on line 60

Warning: Division by zero in C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\jaggudada\wp-content\plugins\my-beta-signup\my-beta-signup.php on line 60

This tutorial is more than six months old so questions are no longer supported at the moment for it. We will update it as soon as possible. Thank you! :]