[New Game] NETTWORTH (by Gameka)

Hello there, my name’s Josh, a game designer from Gameka. My team and I are working on a project called NETTWORTH, a casual life simulation game. The game has been in development for over a year, come check the game out, we hope you guys Have Fun!

Download & Play now
iOS: Itunes.Apple.com
Google Play: Play.google.com

Summary

NETTWORTH life simulation await you!

Go on a journey of life in NETTWORTH, create and make the best out of your personal life the way you want. A world where your life choices and decisions plays a role in shaping your life.

NETTWORTH is a game where you play as yourself, on a path to success, your resource is time, and money, how you spend it is up to you. Take a bank loan to kick start your studies or start working immediately as a dishwasher to save up for your studies. In NETTWORTH, we aim to educate players to a better financial management.

Game Features:

Create Your Story
Spin the wheels of life to experience what life has to offer.

Shape Your Generations
Will your future generation inherit fortune and wealth from you? Their success are in your hands.

Choose Your Lifestyle
Balance your diet, exercise routinely, go for social gatherings, and plan for a holiday trip. Spend your time, health and money wisely.

Simulate Your World
Will you become a billionaire tycoon? Masters of highest education? The richest landlord in the city? The path is open for you.

We’ll love to hear more from you guys!

The game is open for beta testing. Please leave some feedback on how we can improve on the game. We would appreciate any feedback that you have and can send us an email with your suggestions, comments, and ideas at nettworthsupport@gameka.my or do leave your comment here.

Congratulations and keep up the good work! :]

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.