My website ranking suddenly goes down

Hello,
I have a website and which is getting top position with our targeted keyword. But suddenly My website ranking goes down on 18/8/2017. And also i noticed that on google console link to my website are decreased from 1 lakh to 70000 apx.
So please help me and tell me what can i do?

@jennysmith. Thanks very much for your question! I do apologize but this forum is meant to answer questions related to the tutorials provided, and on the subject of mobile development with a special emphasis on iOS development. Questions outside of these areas, like the one you asked, which appears to be more related to website SEO would best be asked on other forums. I am sorry for not being able to be of better assistance. :frowning:

I hope you find an answer to your question soon!

All the best!

Have you been using any techniques which Google might dislike?

From what you say, it seems that Google has judged a large number of your backlinks to be poor quality and disregarded them. If it considers that you have been participating in a link scheme, then your site may be penalised, but if that is the case, then I believe you should receive a notice from Google.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.